The Seafood Tour is a true culinary adventure! Visit The Boqueria Market and enjoy a wonderful selection of seafood brought to the market every day! Our guide will introduce you to:
• the history of the fishmongers of the Boqueria,
• the scene behind the local seafood industry,
• an impressive assortment of mouth-wateringly seafood: mussels, langoustines, lobsters, crab, and more available throughout the many stalls in the market,
• the secrets behind the different cooking methods, nutritional values and best ways to ensure the freshness and quality of seafood
The second part of the tour takes you to a magnificent Wine Cellar, which dates back to the XVII century, located right in the Boqueria market. A unique family-owned space in Barcelona.
• Grilled or fried Shrimp
• Seafood Salad
• A local delicacy
• Three premium wines or cava (3 glasses)
• Variety of local sausages (embutidos)
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olis d’origen) and fresh bread
• Professional Sommelier
• Tour Guide
| Price: 89 EUR/Person
| Duration: 2,5 - 3 Hrs
| Starting Times: 11:30 (AM) OR 14:30 (2:30 PM) TUE-SAT
|Languages: English, Spanish, French, or German
|Meeting Point: Entrance of the Boqueria Market (Rambla de Sant Josep, 91) by the market map
| Maximum: 20 persons/per group, Minimum: 2 persons
• Please note that you will be walking for most of the tour, so dress comfortably.
• You may take as many pictures as you wish during the tour.
• You are welcome to stay at the wine cellar and continue to enjoy their selection of wines either at the upstairs bar or at the outside terrace.
• Tips are not necessary, but allowed.
• For other tour times and/or languages requests, please contact us!